Wednesday, March 8, 2017

FONDLING






well, I've managed to accomplish very little, on this frigid January 11, 2017.
temp, a couple of degrees above zero. fortunately, suffering very little wind;
although continuing light snow falling. we are a white wonderland.
however, did manage a nice long nap. so, here I sit, bright eyed and bushy tailed,
with little on my mind except for staying warm. did mange a couple of poems,
so, at least that is something. peace and love, everyone.


Rarely do great beauty and great virtue dwell together.

PETRARCH, DE REMEDIIS. 



a friend of a friend without any friends,
became a friend of a friend with lots of friends.
now everyone is a friend of another friend.
just love these happy endings, don't you?
well of course you do. you have lots of friends,  don't you?

alright, now with this out of my system,
can get on with creating something a little more creative. or not.
if I'm really good, stay out of trouble for a while, she'll grant me 
some time off for good behavior, or not. 
oh, have got to get out of here, winter is making me stark raving mad!



our own eccentricities hold us  hostage
from reaching our most sought after goals. 






2 comments:

Sherry Ellis said...

Seems like it's still pretty cold where you live. It's like spring here.

richard said...

Thank you, Sherry.