Thursday, November 21, 2013

CONTEST OF WIT

contest of wit, to wit
double-down dirty tricks
trickery trickster

this could happen to you
as it happened to me
a dirty trickster

always carry a pail
always....



there comes a time to bail water.
then, suddenly, the tide rises
and we need swim for it.
we won't make it,
but we must try, right?

and the mud;
of course, the mud. 
mud sucks us down, down.


There is no hunting like the hunting of man,
and those who have hunted armed men long enough
and like it,
never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway,
"On the Blue Water"
Esquire, April 1935


I'm just gonna sit here
'til someone comes along
and says
not to sit here.

this probably won't happen,
so, I guess I'm destined
just to sit here.

a job I'm well suited for,
as I often sit here
contemplating success
verses potty training pigs. 


Sing it like the midnight wind,
Sing it like a prayer;
Sing it on to the way to hell,
Them blues'll take you there.

Oren Morse, Dead Man's Song


I know a good lawyer, so
should it come to that.......
well, guess that's that.....

fancy meeting u here.....

take it to the woodshed 
and spank it. 

love is a well deserved spanking;
gentle but meaningful. 

come here, I'll spank you.















No comments: