Thursday, October 17, 2013

GHOSTS GETTING RESTLESS

ghosts are getting restless, again
always seems to happen
this time of year

I've never understood why
surely, they have nothing to fear
from death or IRS
as they've paid up in full

happy Halloween
or Thanksgiving
or whatever other holiday
gets your blood flowing

I'm a sucker for pumpkin pie
not much I won't do
for a piece of pumpkin pie
except that
won't do that

the above photo is for happy thoughts
only happy thoughts
so, I you cannot conjure up
some happy thoughts
pleased do not look at about photo
you are not qualified 

no qualification restrictions 
on about photo
look 'til your dizzy, silly
don't reckon anyone will care



2 comments:

Carletta said...

Ghosts and goblins too. :)
Love looking at clouds. It sure makes me happy.

richard said...

Thank You, Carletta.