Sunday, July 21, 2013

PAGE 432

I'm on page 432
of a 400 page book.
it's my third time
reading this
400 page book,
and I still cannot
find the ending!

always somebody's nightmare in waiting.


Too bad that all the people who know how 
to run the country are busy driving
taxicabs and cutting hair.

George Burns
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone.
Let everybody else do what they want.
Just stay out of everybody else's hair.

Clint Eastwood 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Four people played Darth Vader: David Prowse was his body,
James Earl Jones did the voice, Sebastian Shaw was his face
and a fourth person did the breathing.







No comments: