Friday, July 26, 2013

NOT WRITTEN IN DAYS

I not written in days.
no, wait, that's not true;
yes, I did write
something just today.

just don't remember
where I put it,
or what it was I wrote.

most have been damned
good
if I hid it that well!

well, okay. 

tomorrow I'll explain
what its like to live
without a clue. 

and whether the cat
loves me
or my stew. 



True terror is to wake up one morning and discover
that your high school class is running the country.

Kurt Vonnegut 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old age has deformities enough of its own.
It should never add to them the deformity of vice.

Eleanor Roosevelt 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The most senior crayon maker Emerson Moser retired 
after making 1.4 billion crayons for Crayola.
It was then that he revealed 
that he was actually colorblind. 





No comments: