Saturday, July 20, 2013

HOW IT WORKS

this is how it works:

you write and I read.
however,
you need write faster
cause
much of the time
I just sit here
sucking my thumbs.

waiting 
for something to read
by you
cause

you write to darn slow!
you need work on that,
really!

are you even trying,
really?

I'm seeing a pattern, here.

caution: reading this blog, there is a danger of frustration and diarrhea. 



My music will go on forever.
Maybe it's a fool say that,
but when me know facts
me can say facts.
My music will go on forever.

Bob Marley



I would rather have a fool to make me merry
than experience to make me sad
and to travel for it too!

William Shakespeare 



The historian amputates reality.

Gaetano Salvemini 



2 comments:

Karen S. said...

What a great photo! Your poem is funny, and the quotes are all very true!

richard said...

Thank you, Karen. Will be in Spearfish tomorrow for "Art in the Park". With camera, of course.