Thursday, June 13, 2013

THE WOW FACTOR

you should have seen
that look on her face
when I did it.

wow!

what I did was worth it
just to see that look
on her face!

wow!

so I did it again!

wow!

I should be out
of traction
sometime next week,
maybe.

okay, maybe I won't
do it again.

its that wow factor;
that thrill a guy gets
when he does what
he does
just for that look
on her face
that gets a guy 
in soooo much trouble!

reconnaissance is a word needing a closer look



Every second, Americans collectively eat one hundred pounds of chocolate 

(we do love our chocolate)

Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel, "Gadsby", which contains
over 50,000 words - none of them with the letter E!

(I don't have a smart-ass comment for this one)
Well, I do, but won't print it.
Don't want no one putting out a hit on me.







No comments: