Thursday, June 20, 2013

SIX ON RICHTER SCALE

a fart measuring 6
on a Richter scale
is a fart to be reckoned with

to be proud of
to be shared with friends
and neighbors

one for the history books
I've made it to 5,
and I'm good with that
really proud of that

but I'm not giving up
on number 6

we all need dreams
and my dream
is a number 6 fart
on that Richter scale

truth that burns the tongue
should not be allowed
beyond the lips



The history of states and nations has provided some income for historiographers 
and book dealers, but I know no other purpose it may have served.

Borne 

(Ya, that about sums it up. Mr. Borne nailed it)

4 comments:

Karen S. said...

This oh so very clever! Perfection!!!

richard said...

Thank you, Karen. Have a great week....

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Do remember that the Richter scale is logrythmic and that a #6 is ten times stronger than a #5. I suggest you contact a good tailor before attempting this. =:-O

richard said...

Thanks for dropping by, Mr. Newbery.
Too late!!