Tuesday, April 9, 2013

SNOWSTORM OUTSIDE

well, snowstorm outside
so I'm inside
banging on these 
keys

watching snow 
fall
through window on my left

would take a photo
of snow falling
out my window
but

and this is big;
way I figure it,
most of you have
already 
seen snow
so why bother you
with another snow photo
right?

those of you, who have
 not seen snow,
tough! get a grip!

okay then
won't hold u up with nonsense

go get drunk, or
get laid, something 
to take your mind off snow

ho, ho, ho!


this is an old snow photo, not today.
wouldn't want to lie to all you
upright outstanding citizens of earth,
and possibly beyond.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

І loνе reаding through a post that cаn
mаκе ρeople think. Also, thanks for allοwing for me to commеnt!


mу web pаge ... Chemietoilette